Our Terms & Conditions
These conditions shall apply to all products and services supplied by Passha Storage & Interiors Limited
- And shall govern the relationship between the parties to the exclusion of any conditions not expressly agreed by
Passha Storage & Interiors Limited in writing.
- Time for payment shall be the essence of the contract and in the event that the client fails to settle their invoice in
full immediately the unpaid balance shall carry the interest at the rate of 10% per month from the date due for
payment until the date when payment is received by Passha Storage & Interiors Limited.
- Passha Storage & Interiors Limited accepts no liability for breach of this contract resulting from matters arising
beyond their control including delays on site, strikes, lockouts, fire, riots, and acts of God or anything otherwise
which may interfere with the manufacture, production, delivery or labour including illness or incapacity of their
employees or contractors – Passha Storage & Interiors Limited reserve the right to change accordingly on a daily
basis for additional labour and plant to complete any type of project that has been extended beyond the timeframe
specified within their original proposal.
- No set off may be made by the client as against any sum outstanding to Passha Storage & Interiors Limited
without prior written consent from Passha Storage & Interiors Limited.
- Passha Storage & Interiors Limited reserves full legal title to the goods and such title shall not pass until full
payment has been made by the client. Passha Storage & Interiors Limited is permitted to enter the clients’
premises fur purpose of identifying such goods for which payment remains outstanding.
- Passha Storage & Interiors Limited will not be liable in respect of any loss or damage to the clients’ premises,
goods or property unless such loss of damage is caused by wilful negligent actions of Passha Storage & Interiors
Limited or its employees. Passha Storage & Interiors Limited accepts no liability for any indirect or
consequential loss suffered by the client and the liability of Passha Storage & Interiors Limited shall in no event
exceed the amount paid over the contract value.
- All claims or complaints made by or on behalf of the client must be received by Passha Storage & Interiors
Limited writing within 28 days of such claim or complaint arising, failing which Passha Storage & Interiors
Limited accepts no liability in respect of such claims.
- Where any claims or complaints are made Passha Storage & Interiors Limited reserves the right entirely at its
own discretion, to replace, repair or otherwise make good such complaint.
- The client shall not be deemed to have canceled any order placed with Passha Storage & Interiors Limited unless
such cancellations have been confirmed in writing by the client within 48 hours of placing their purchase order.
- These terms and conditions shall be constructed in accordance with English law and the parties agree the
jurisdiction of the English Courts.