Reconfiguration of warehouse facility
Adare International contacted us to reconfigure their warehouse facility because they required greater storage space and an optimised workspace for additional personnel.
- The scope of works was extensive, and included:
- Dismantling of the existing mezzanine floor entire
- Closing-down the pallet racking aisles to accommodate ‘Bendi’ fork-lift trucks
- Replacing of inadequate lighting with a new, energy-efficient lighting scheme.
- Painting the production floor – approximately 1200 metres squared
- Extending the existing goods in office.
- Sourcing and installing: new partitions, power, data, ceiling, and carpet
- Bespoke decoration
Adare’s existing configuration of roller shutter doors would not work with the new upgrade. As a result Passha created a new goods-out doorway, entailing the:
- Extension to the existing canopy
- Construction of a new ramp into the building
- Creation of a new opening into the warehouse
- Installation of a new sectional overhead door
- Cladding of the doorway surround
- Construction of new brick piers to complement the existing aesthetic
The end result was a better use of space, extra capacity and a safe workforce.
For help, advice and quotes call: 01788 247074 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org (1 hour response)